An exciting new opportunity has opened up in our rapidly expanding Bristol based internet marketing agency and we’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Digital PR Manager ideally with a journalistic background.
You will be working closely with our clients and creative team to help craft interesting stories & campaigns in order to promote outstanding creative and editorial content. Our clients range from start-ups right through to big brands, allowing you to get lots of experience working on B2B and B2C campaigns covering an array of industries.
The role will involve:
- Creating PR campaigns & stories including planning, management, copy writing & implementing the campaigns
- Outreaching to develop relationships with online publishers & influential bloggers
- Crafting pitches to send to a range of media and bloggers in order to get links and references to our client’s sites
- Writing creative press releases for local, regional & national press
- Working with our media database and enquiry service to get the most out of that resource
- Creating engaging social media campaigns for Strategy and our clients
- Managing a small team of writers and researchers who will support the campaigns
- Dealing with press calls and communications
- Training and advising clients how to get the most out of digital PR
You need to:
- Be super organised and self motivated to drive this growing area of digital PR
- Have superb communication skills and an innate ability to tell stories
- Have PR experience ideally working agency side
- Have a love of the internet and social media, oh and a sense of humour
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to build and develop relationships with journalists and editors
Our ability to create and promote outstanding content is vital for our clients, and we are planning for a lot of growth in this area. The right candidate will be joining us at an exciting time to help us shape our strategy and grow our team.
- Competitive Salary
- Fast growing business means great Career Opportunities
- Quarterly paid-for Team Building and Social Events
- Monthly Award Scheme
- Annual BBQ
- Annual Christmas Party
- Hours flexible to suit
- Your Birthday as a Holiday!
- Personal Development Plan
Strategy Internet Marketing is a Bristol-based digital agency with a growing reputation for creative content marketing and performance pricing. We have been around for 16 years (2 years before Google!), have a staff of 50 and over 100 clients including TUI Group, Initial Rentokil and Thomson Local. Our rapid growth over the past 5 years means there is great career potential for the right people.
Check us out on Facebook to get a feel for the fun side of the Strategy team.
To be considered for this opportunity please email a link to your online portfolio, or email your CV for immediate review together with your availability, existing salary and salary expectation to Kath Dawson, Creative Director at email@example.com
Image Source: Paul on Flickr