An exciting new opportunity has opened up in our rapidly expanding Bristol based internet marketing agency and we’re looking for an experienced Secretary/Administrator. This is a part-time position for 4 afternoons per week, each of 4 hours, so 16 hours in total. There is long term potential for extended hours.
The role will involve:
- Answering the phone, dealing with enquiries from businesses and taking messages
- Preparing proposals and other Word documents
- Operating ACT! database
- Possible small volume entry level bookkeeping
- Assist with marketing tasks
- Excel and PowerPoint work
- General secretarial and administration tasks
- Greeting visitors, making tea and coffee
You need to:
- Be well educated, preferably to A Level standard
- Be experienced in office working
- Have skills in ideally most software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sage and ACT!
- Have a positive, friendly, can-do attitude as we are a busy office and this is no hiding place for paper pushers or clock watchers
- Have an interest in internet and marketing
- Competitive salary
- Fast growing business means great Career Opportunities
- Quarterly paid-for Team Building and Social Events
- Monthly Award Scheme
- Annual BBQ
- Annual Christmas Party
- Hours flexible to suit
- Your Birthday as a Holiday!
- Personal Development Plan
Strategy Internet Marketing is a Bristol-based digital agency with a growing reputation for creative content marketing and performance pricing. We have been around for 17 years (2 years before Google!), have a staff of 50 and over 100 clients including TUI Group, Initial Rentokil and Thomson Local. Our rapid growth over the past 5 years means there is great career potential for the right people.
To be considered for this opportunity please email your CV together with your current wage and hours as well as expected future wage to email@example.com