An exciting new opportunity has opened up in our rapidly expanding Bristol based internet marketing agency and we’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Paid Search Senior Account Executive ideally with an internet marketing agency background.
Proven hands-on experience of implementing and managing Paid Search campaigns is an essential requirement for this role.
The role will involve:
- Keyword research
- Ad copy creation
- Bid management
- Client competitor analysis
- Strategy development & testing
- Identifying new opportunities for campaign growth
- Analysis of post click behaviour
- Client budgetary control
- Making recommendations for improved performance
- Some client facing work
You need to:
- Have at least 1 year’s previous experience working in PPC advertising –either client or preferably agency side – no newbies please!
- Have taken or be ready to take the Adwords Professional Exam.
- Have good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Understand how post click reporting can be used to complement PPC advertising.
- Have great communication skills, both written, verbal and presentation.
- Have great client facing skills.
- Be highly analytical.
- Be highly motivated.
- Competitive Salary
- Fast growing business means great Career Opportunities
- Quarterly paid-for Team Building and Social Events
- Monthly Award Scheme
- Annual BBQ
- Annual Christmas Party
- Hours flexible to suit
- Your Birthday as a Holiday!
- Personal Development Plan
Strategy Internet Marketing is a Bristol-based digital agency with a growing reputation for creative content marketing and performance pricing. We have been around for 16 years (2 years before Google!), have a staff of 50 and over 100 clients including TUI Group, Initial Rentokil and Thomson Local. Our rapid growth over the past 5 years means there is great career potential for the right people.
To be considered for this opportunity please email your CV together with your availability, existing salary and salary expectation to Alona Kemmett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Image by http://www.flickr.com/photos/dexxus/