“Cookies” are small text files that are used by almost all websites browsed on the internet.
The cookies used on our website do not collect any personal information from our visitors. They are only used to help improve your browsing experience; for example, to enable web users to stay logged-in to a website. They are also used to anonymously track what pages visitors view and other anonymous statistical information that helps show us which pages are popular on our website for example.
About our cookies
- Do not contain any personally identifiable information about you or information such as passwords.
- Do not allow us to access other information stored on your computer.
- Do not give us information about other websites you visit or your activities on other websites.
- Do not store any information about you that others could read and understand, or in any way compromise your security.
- Do allow us to monitor the number of people using our website and collectively monitor their anonymous activities. We cannot identify what you, as an individual, do on our site
- Do allow us to see how people arrive at our site (e.g. search for ‘Srategy Internet Marketing’ on a search engine, or click on an email we have sent).
- Do allow us to collectively gather anonymous technical information about how our visitors use our website, such as the type of web browsers they are using and where anonymous visitors are located. We cannot identify where you, as an individual, are located or the software or services you are using.
Managing Cookies in your Browser
Most modern browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis
- Block cookies from particular sites
- Block all cookies from being set
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. Ironically, this includes where you have opted out from cookies, as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off because it will most likely reduce the quality of your browsing experience.
More information on Cookies
The links below take you to the ‘Help’ sections for each of the major web browsers so that you can find out more about how to manage your cookies.