Strategy Internet Marketing were in attendance at SMX Advanced in London on the 16-17 May 2011. Among the impressive roster of speakers was our very own Digital Strategist Pete Wailes who spoke in the session “Link Alchemy: Creative Ways of Conjuring SEO Gold”. It is somewhat of an honour to be asked to speak at this conference for and by experienced search marketers, so to have been asked is representative of Pete’s knowledge and experience in all aspects of search marketing.
This was an exciting, creative look at search marketing and was a key session for visitors to the conference to attend. Following the session, there was some really positive feedback, including:
- “definitely the best panel of the day so far” – @SamuelCrocker
- “Link Alchemy session rocked…. inspired the crowd. Great stuff” – @dsottimano
- “Why people link isn’t important. How people are connected is important” – @EdWords
- “Gr8 Link Alchemy #SMX session” – @GillR
About SMX Advanced London
SMX Advanced is a series of international conferences designed to bring experienced search professionals together in a united forum to discuss developments in the industry, strategies for successful search marketing, and knowledge sharing. The roster of speakers and chairs for this conference include some of the most knowledgeable search professionals out there. Their presentations are designed to inspire debate by covering cutting edge ideas surrounding driving traffic and increasing conversions.
About Pete Wailes
Pete Wailes is a key member of the team at Strategy Internet Marketing. As Digital Strategist he reviews websites and offers clear, professional feedback on how each and every site can be optimised to bring the very best traffic and increase conversions.
Following a two year break from speaking, Pete returned to SMX Advanced in 2011 to speak at the session entitled “Link Alchemy: Creative Ways of Conjuring SEO Gold”, Pete discussed:
- Creative ways to drive traffic.
- How to find out what your target market wants to know, this includes new as well as experienced users.
- What questions do people in your target market have, and how to decide what are the exceptional questions; and
- How to engage a community of people in discussion about your business, and how this doesn’t have to be about attracting links.
Pete also co-moderated the session “What’s New in Local & Mobile” on day two of the conference.
You can find out more about the knowledge Pete has to offer on our blog and you can follow Pete on Twitter @petewailes.
About Strategy Internet Marketing
Strategy Internet Marketing is a leading SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) company offering professional and proven SEO and PPC services including . Our innovative and client friendly contract options (Pay on Results and Cost Per Acquisition) ensure that our Clients pay only for the traffic or revenue they receive.
John Courtney, Chairman, talks about Pay on Results
To find out more about how Strategy Internet Marketing can help you and your business contact us today on 0845 838 0936.