Strategy’s directory submission service is based on years of link building experience. We can find the most effective directories to place links; we have verified directory accounts in place and can submit your links with a high approval rate across submissions.
What Does the Directory Submission Service Include?
As part of the service we:
- Match your site with the best category in a directory or blog
- Check that the site for positing is respected and well ranked
- Check that the link is followed by Google
Our links come from respected sites, relevant to your business. This will ensure your business ranks higher in Google, and other search engines.
How Does Directory Submission Work?
Google takes into account a number of factors when assessing the quality of a link:
- Relevancy – is the site that’s been posted on related to your site and well regarded by Google?
- Google’s opinion – does the search engine respect and follow that particular site?
- Captchas – Google favours sites which test submissions to ensure it’s made by a real person
As a result Strategy submits only to followed directories, with categories related to your business.
Automated submissions don’t take this into account and as such experience high rejection rates, and provide bad quality links that can actually do more harm than good.
By choosing Strategy, you are choosing experienced, manual link-builders that can perform your link directory submissions and monitor them as only a real person can.