Google+ Local listings appear next to a map at the top of search results when a user searches using a location. For example, searching for ‘restaurants in London’ would produce these results.
At Strategy we recognise the importance of ensuring that your businesses physical location has a Google+ Local page so that you will appear in these results.
How Does Google+ Local Work?
Any business with one or more physical locations should have a Google+ Local page set up for each. These locations could include:
Once the pages are set up, Google will pull these pages into the top of search results when there is a relevant search for this location.
Google Local results are always near the top of the page, ensuring that businesses with a Google+ Local page get an excellent position.
What are the benefits of Google+ Local?
There are huge benefits to creating a Google+ Local page, including:
- Better chance of appearing higher in search results
- Reviews are automatically pulled in from Zagat
- Pages can be optimised with descriptions, photographs and keyphrases
- Businesses can have a page for each physical location they have
- Users will see reviews and scores left by their Google+ ‘friends’
Working with Strategy
Strategy can help you improve your Google+ Local presence, take advantage of our link building services including Guest Blogging and Creative Link Building by contacting us today or calling 0845 838 0936 to discuss how we can make more money for your business.