When your site has thousands of pages and products, ensuring your PPC agency is targeting the right things at the right times can be a minefield for larger businesses – particularly if you’re paying based on a percentage of spend.
And, because you’re paying on a percentage of spend, your agency isn’t motivated to perform better.
When you choose the Pay on Results Pay Per Click model from Strategy Internet Marketing, which works on a percentage of revenue, you’ll have complete transparency and security.
Why? Because our fees are linked directly to your return on investment, meaning you only pay more if the campaigns are generating you more money.
what’s in it for you?
- Increased revenue across specific campaign areas
- Device focused PPC campaigns to help you capitalise on a growing market
- Campaigns focused on generating relevant leads that convert, not just more traffic
- A focus on quality score to ensure your keywords get the highest ad rank to get you more clicks and conversions at a lower cost
- PPC strategies backed up by over 10 years’ experience working with Adwords, Bing and other search engines
strategy chairman John courtney talks about pay on results ppc
who does pay on results ppc suit?
Pay on Results Pay Per Click suits companies looking to spend between £10,000 and £500,000 a month on their PPC marketing.
does it work?
Just telling you it works isn’t going to convince you. So here are just a couple of figures from a client we turned round in only six weeks:
- CPA drop by £12
- ROI increase
- 2% increase in CTR
- Increase in overall Google Quality score
- Increase in conversion rate
Pay on results PPC offers complete security to our clients. You only pay more if your conversions go up, which means your revenue has gone up too. It’s a great model and one that has seen excellent results.
Kath Dawson, Director